ClassyU

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hacking My Education

My goal for the last semester of my high school experience is to learn as much information as I can. I want to be able to write great essays in a given amount of time and receive a deeper meaning from books we read by discussing it with friends and classmates. Due to the fact we are so close to graduation, people tend to develop "senioritis". I would like to steer clear of this because there is still much to learn about. I have already learned a lot from this class alone like figuring out how to work blogs and discovering the meaning of open source leaning. At the end of the semester I want my blog to reflect all of my best work and growth. Just being apart of this open source learning is a great experience to have. I want to pursue a career in business which involves a lot of collaboration. Collaborating with my peers in this class through our blogs is a fantastic way to start practicing and learning new skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment