ClassyU

Monday, March 10, 2014

10 Questions

Here are 10 questions I would ask my expert:

1) How did you become interested in your career? Did you always know what you wanted to be?

2) What does a typical work-day look like for you?

3) What tips can you share to help people interested in your career?

4) What subjects did you major/minor in during college?

5) Do you have a favorite project you have worked on? If so, what was it?

6) Have you ever made a website before? If so, what site did you use to make it?

7) Do you have any suggestions on how to make a website appealing?

8) Do you have any suggestions on how to direct traffic to a website? What kind of advertising/marketing techniques?

9) Do you have any tips you would like to share about your time in college?

10) Can you give me any contacts that might be helpful for me as I start majoring in marketing/business?

No comments:

Post a Comment