ClassyU

Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections on Week 1

1) There are many factors that may affect my participation in this class. My schedule is one thing because I am currently taking four AP classes this year so I will have a lot of homework each day. Another factor is my access to a computer or phone which is a great help because I will be able to define any words I don't know and check up on the blog periodically to see if there are any new posts. 
2) High school is a one learning experience that has changed me. I learned a lot about myself and who my true friends are. I have also matured a lot more and become more responsible. In high school you have to learn to act independently as nobody is there to hold your hand and show you step by step what to do next. 
3) The thing I am most excited about in this class is working more with our blogs. I really like the idea of everyone having their own personalized blog. I look forward to learning about ways to improve my writing especially when writing essays. This will make a practical difference in my life because I will be able to write essays easily in my future English classes. Currently, it takes me hours to finish writing one essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment