ClassyU

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What About My Masterpiece

     Though we have been focusing a lot of our attention on Shakespeare the past couple of days, I have still found some time to work on my masterpiece. When we had some old Righetti students come talk to us about their lives in colleges so far, I took that opportunity to take some notes. I then compared my notes with Sarah and we made a post about that on our website. I have also been posting a lot of posts onto our website as well as scheduling posts for the future. Check out some of the posts here.
    Shakespeare had all day to write his great plays without having to worry about a time limit. Unlike Shakespeare, we seniors do in fact have a deadline in which our masterpieces are due. It's a bit of a struggle trying to have everything perfected in a certain amount of time, definitely when there are other work and classes we have to worry about. However, I believe my team and I have been doing very well in managing our time. We have been keeping up with both the work in our other classes as well as finding some time out of our days to work on our masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment