ClassyU

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hafta/Wanna

I definately see myself significantly changing after I graduate high school. My life will change of course mostly because I will be moving out on my own and will become more independent. I will have to learn to do a lot of things by myself and not be reliant upon my parents. Other than that, I think I will still hold the same characteristics and values as I do now. I believe people will take their current habits with them to college. Depending on the significance of their lifestyle change, others will realize they need to step it up and change, while others will find themselves adapting well. It can be difficult to balance the things you want to do with the things you have to do. It is important to get the things that need to be done, done. It is also important to give yourself a break every once in a while and have fun so you don't get overwhelmed and too stressed out. As I move on I would like to see myself become successful in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment