ClassyU

Friday, February 7, 2014

Launch/Draft

1) One thing I am passionate about is designing things which is why I am majoring in the marketing/business. I want to be able to create different ways for a certain product to be advertised to people. I always thought it was really cool how whenever people saw that certain shade of blue, they immediately thought of Tiffany and Co.

2) I can use the skills I have learned from this class about our blog and collaborating. I have learned a lot about blogs and I can use this technique to interact with people using the internet.

3) In order to "feel the awesomeness and no regrets" by June, I need to stay focused on school and not get lazy as we reach graduation. I don't want my grades to slip due to the fact that I just don't care about school anymore.

4) In order to impress people I think I need to stay focused and put my all into everything I do. If I do this and end up receiving good grades for the semester, it can be really impressive to colleges Also, if I keep up with my blog, it can be a good thing to include on resumes. 

5) To bring my ideas into reality, I will remind myself of my goals whenever I start to feel myself slipping. To make my career dreams become reality I will try and keep an open mind through college and really try and expand my networks.

6) The peers in my learning network can be my friends and future classmates because they might be the people who I will be working with during my career. The public will be just everyone who I will be aiming to advertise to. I have some family and friends who have gone into the business career so they can help guide me.

*Looked over and didn't find anything to revise 

No comments:

Post a Comment