ClassyU

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I Am Here

In a post entitled I AM HERE please explain your progress in this course during the first grading period.  Have you begun thinking/working on your senior project, big question, collaborative working group, or other endeavor/venture that shows how you're putting this course to work for you? Document and explain your performance.

I believe I did really well in this course during the first grading period. I made sure to finish and post any homework to my blog before the due date and studied hard for any tests and quizzes. Because of this, I was able to learn a lot about how the blog works and learn a lot of information that has helped me grow during this current semester. I have begun thinking about different ideas for my senior project but haven't committed to one idea yet. One thing I was thinking about doing was relating my project to my career choice which is business management/marketing. Another thing I have been thinking about was relating my project to something we have learned about this year in the course. I have been focusing a lot of my attention the past few weeks on the final touches to my college documents and scholarships so I haven't had time to really sit down and brainstorm on this. However, now that I have finished all this, I will be sure to take some time out to choose/start my senior project.

No comments:

Post a Comment