ClassyU

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Super 5

Identify 5 potential experts who can serve as role models and/or endorse your work.

1) Mrs.Dirkes could help endorse our website once we get it all sorted out and perfected. We can giver her flyers or a link to our website so she can put up in the career center or on the website.

2) A lot of my college friends can serve as role models for the project. They can give me tips they have learned in college and I could then put them on our website.

3) My group and I were also planning on using our social media sites to send out a little post introducing our website when it was finished to our senior friends directly. This can gain us a lot of followers because these are all people who will be going to college in a few months.

4) Another person who can help endorse our website could be a counselor directly from a college. Once I or any of the other members from the group decide on the college we are planning to attend, we can contact our counselor from their and tell them about our website.
 
5) I am incorporating my choice of major into this project (marketing) by being the person who plans on how to go about advertising our website. I have been researching different guerrilla marketing strategies and found a cool website about gorilla marketing. Here is the link. Steven Severn seems to be the marketing manager of the site so he could be a good role model for marketing ideas and strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment